Over the years, ZEPARU has carried out research activities that are implemented under two kinds of arrangements; commissioned research (demand driven) and proactive core research (supply driven), with more emphasis being given on demand-driven analytical work.
ZEPARU's research work is based on the following broad thematic areas:
- Macroeconomic: (Recovery, Reform & Management)
- Financial Sector Regulation, Development & Micro Finance
- Regional Trade and Integration
- Inclusive Economic Growth
- Economic Governance
- Value Chains, Value Addition and Diversification
- Domestic Resource Mobilization
- Investment & Wealth Creation and Employment Creation
- Public Finance and Public Sector Reforms
- SMEs & Private Sector Development
- Infrastructure, Health & Education Financing
- Productivity and Competitiveness
- Sectorial Analysis (Mining, Agriculture, Manufacturing &Tourism)
- Cross Cutting Issues (Climate Change, Poverty Reduction, Gender, Safety Nets
We aim to be a leading centre of excellence in economic policy research and analysis through research, collaboration and synergies with local, regional and international organisations.
Kindly get hold of us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you wish to engage us.