The Africa Capacity Building Foundation under the Strengthening Capacity for Economic and Financial Governance (SCEFG) Project provided funding for ZEPARU to undertake five research studies that aimed at identifying policy issues to be adopted to enhance economic and financial governance for the country’s economic transformation. The research studies are namely;
- Distortions in the Labour Market in Zimbabwe
- An Analysis of Financial Market Distortions in Zimbabwe
- An Assessment of Arrears Clearance and Sustainable Debt Options for Zimbabwe
- Assessment of the Country’s Trade Performance in Zimbabwe within the context of Regional Integration
- An Assessment of the Macroeconomic Policy Formulation and Implementation Processes in Zimbabwe
- Enhancing Natural Resources Management in Zimbabwe
The inception workshops and validation workshops for the research studies were successfully held in Harare. Summaries of the proceedings and discussions that took place during these workshops can be viewed HERE.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation and gratitude to our esteemed stakeholders who participated in the inception workshops, validation workshops and throughout the research process. Your input and insights has been, and will continue to be invaluable.